Show Technician/Operator – LEGOLAND Windsor Resort
SGA Productions are looking for a Show Technician/Operator to work on our outdoor Pirate stunt show at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.
You must have experience in show operation using Qlab. A good basic knowledge of sound equipment is desirable to enable you to maintain the kit and trouble shoot any problems. Additional training will be given on automation and other bespoke technical equipment. Daily duties include setting up and running of the show, assisting with show change overs and daily water craft checks (training given). You should be confident working at heights and be willing to undertake a climbing and rescue rope access course. Candidates should be able to swim.
Contracts for 6 days a week from 3rd February to 8th November 2020. Hourly paid. £12 per hour (PAYE contracts).
You will be required to work weekends and public holidays. No leave is usually given during high season and peak periods. All shows are performed outdoors, during the daytime and in all weathers.
Stage Manager – LEGOLAND Windsor Resort
SGA Productions are looking for a Stage Manager to work on our outdoor Pirate stunt show at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.
This role involves the daily set up and running of the Pirate show including prop maintenance and costume laundering and care.
Applicants should be experienced in theatrical stage management, be able to demonstrate ingenuity and be calm under pressure. You will be expected to work without direct supervision for much of the time, so we’re looking for a proactive self-starter who uses their initiative.
Key to the role is the pastoral care of the performers so you should be approachable, friendly and sympathetic but decisive when needed.
The show is staged outdoors, so stamina is required to keep performances fresh and up to standard in all weathers. You will be expected to complete and pass a working at heights training course, a watercraft training course and be able to swim confidently.
You will also be covering sound operating duties of the show one day a week so should have experience in show operation using Qlab.
You will be required to work weekends and public holidays. No leave is usually given during high season and peak periods. All shows are performed outdoors, during the daytime. ITC/Equity contracts, 5 days a week.
Live Events/Entertainment Project Manager
SGA Productions is a creative events agency based near London Bridge that specialises in staging spectacular shows, exhibitions and events for high profile clients, venues and brands in the family industry.
We are expanding our team and seeking a permanent, full time, experienced events professional to join our team. The successful candidate will project manage some of our shows, exhibitions, experiences, productions, events and experiential activations. You will join existing projects and also start new projects from conception through to successful completion.
You will be responsible for the successful day-to-day delivery of some of our clients’ most exciting and challenging events from first concept stage to out onsite, delivering the event.
Skills needed for the role include:
- A proven track record of managing costs and budgets; managing suppliers and leading review meetings and debriefs.
- Strong production experience with proven ability to lead and coordinate events.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of writing and implementing Health & Safety documentation.
- Confidence to manage operational and creative teams to deliver high quality work efficiently, profitably and on time.
- Being a dynamic and confident hard worker, willing to work evenings and weekends as the events dictate.
- Having strong process planning skills and are adept at managing complex production projects end-to-end.
- Being highly organised with razor-sharp attention to detail.
- Thrive on responsibility with the ability to work both as part of a team as well as independently and without supervision.
- Being an outstanding communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Keeping a cool head, solving unexpected problems and making effective decisions under pressure.
- Having a full driving licence and are willing to drive production vehicles.
As well as event professionals, we would also encourage theatre professional with experience in stage and production management to apply as your skill set closely aligns with our needs.
Starting salary approx £30,000, negotiable depending on experience.
If your skills and experience match what we’ve described and you have a minimum of 3 years’ experience at this level, please send your CV (maximum 2 pages please) with accompanying letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put the job title in the subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SGA ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR OUTSTANDING PERFORMERS!
If you are interested in working for a great company please send in your CV and showreel, opportunities are always just a phone call away